Monday, March 27, 2006

Amby Sandy writes a short post

I promise not to write too much 'cause I've already taken my Ambien, but I was feeling neglecting of this board, so with buttered cigarettes at hand, I am ready:

hey - I'm alive! I'm about 10 weeks post op now. i have an added 6weeks on no weight barring, but I can take that darn Brace off. Doc gave me another 6 weeks of no weight (it's like the groundhog & shadow thing "six more weeks of winter!!!

I will answer anything and all tomorrow. I've been suffering from a deeply entrenched sinus infection causing copious quantities of post-nasal drip to go throw the throat to the tummy and then belch! If that wasn't fun enough, I have an ear infection too. My head is just a big ole' snotty ball. Anyway, will go to doctor and find out more.

do to the chronic post nasal drip hacking and associated knee pain I haven't updated my site. but have no fear I will

I disavow myself from any silly things I might have said here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home